We're looking for a talented, experienced, and knowledgeable architect to join the team as we expand to accommodate the larger projects in our office. If you're interested in assisting in management of large developments, directing and reviewing submittal sets and presentations, and mentoring junior staff, we'd love to hear from you!
- 10+ years residential architecture experience
- Licensed architect in California
- Experience with commercial or mixed-use projects
- Extensive knowledge of California Building Code
- Strong understanding of construction details
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, self-starter
We are in need of a killer drafter who knows how to put together a full set of construction documents in a clear and concise way. In addition to construction drawings, you'll be assisting with city presentations, including movies, walk-throughs, and photo-realistic renderings. We're looking for a modeling wizard!
- Advanced skills in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUP, and 3ds Max
- 3+ years producing construction drawings for an architecture firm
- Knowledge of California Building Codes and MV Zoning Requirements
- Fiercely creative interest in digital presentation design & development
- Skilled in Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Licensed or pursuing licensure preferred